24 Hour Emergency Electrician in Melbourne
Looking for an After Hours Electrician in Melbourne?
Toasty central heating that makes those long winter nights bearable, that TV show you’ve been waiting all week to watch, your treasured internet connection – without power, everything stops!
If electrical issues have put a damper on your evening, weekend, or public holiday, call on us!
We will connect you with emergency electricians who are on standby 24/7, waiting to be dispatched to Melbourne homes and businesses just like yours.
Quick arrival, competitive pricing, quality work – that’s what we’re about.
Get The Best Emergency Electricians In Melbourne On The Wire
Some electrical problems can wait until morning, but others need to be addressed right away.
If you’re not sure what to do about your electrical issue, err on the side of caution and call our after hours hotline for instant assistance:
- We’ll assess the issue: With a quick over-the-phone assessment we can pinpoint your specific problem and ensure you and your property stay unharmed.
- We’ll match you with a local electrician: Once we’ve located the right person for the job, we’ll quote your competitive call-out fee and give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Your electrics will be promptly fixed: We guarantee an expert electrician will arrive in just one hour. If, for any reason, you have to wait any longer, you’ll get $50 taken off your bill.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Your After Hours Electrician
Quality Work & Parts
We send electricians who treat every call-out like they’re working on their own home. You can count on them to get in, get the job done right (the first time!), and pack up after themselves with minimal disruption to your family home or place of business.
Plus, they’ll greet you in a cheerful manner explain what they’re doing every step of the way.
To put it simply: When you book with 24 Hour Emergency Electricians Melbourne, you can expect outstanding communication and workmanship.
Fair, Affordable Pricing
You don’t have to worry about unanticipated electrical work blowing out your budget.
We understand that most families and even businesses don’t factor emergency repairs into their financial plan, so we keep costs as low as possible.
There are just two charges you’ll receive from us:
- Call-out fee: All emergency electricians charge a call-out fee, but most aren’t as low as our flat rate.
- Parts and labour: No need to be nervous about getting a huge bill once the work is already done, we quote before we work.
And, not only do we have a “no nasty surprises” policy when it comes to billing, we like to reward new customers with discounts! To claim yours, all you have to do is like and share our business on social media. Read more about this great offer here.
We Have The Power To Fix Your Issue
We only dispatch electricians who have the know-how to fix all sorts of electrical problems in domestic, commercial and industrial properties.
Whether you’re a business owner who can’t afford the downtime a broken fridge or malfunctioning server causes, or you’re a homeowner dealing with some scary storm damage, they’ll be able to rectify the situation.
Let us connect you with a friendly electrician to assist you with:
- Restorying power
- Weather damage
- Data & communication issues
- Lighting issues
- Malfunctioning security systems
- Fixing hot water systems
- Wiring issues
- Fuse box, safety switch, and switchboard issues
- Faulty appliances
- Trouble with automated systems
- Solar power issues
- Other undiagnosed electrical faults
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, or you simply have noticed signs that something isn’t right (hot powerpoints, burning smells, electricity repeatedly tripping, lights flickering, or buzzing sounds), you need an emergency electrician!
We Promise 60 Minute Arrival
Don’t want to spend another hour without electricity? We don’t blame you!
While tinkering with electrical systems is how we prefer to spend our nights and weekends, we know you’ve got better things to do with your downtime than worry about your wiring.
That’s why we offer all of our customers a $50 discount if their emergency electrician doesn’t arrive within 1 hour of booking.
Many Melbourne after hours electricians offer one-hour arrival times, but we’re the only company to back our promise with a discount!
Choose 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Melbourne for the speediest service in the city!
Emergency Electricians In Melbourne City & Surrounds
One of the hardest things about finding an emergency electrician in Melbourne is working out where they operate! The good news is that we supply electricians who service all Melbourne suburbs.
24 Hour Emergency Electrician Melbourne catchment areas include:
Melbourne City: If you’re in the inner-city suburbs or CBD, they’ll get to you.
South Melbourne: We send electricians to service properties in Sorrento, St Kilda and everywhere in between.
North Melbourne: We dispatch electricians to Cragieburn, Campbellfield, Bundoora and all surrounding suburbs.
East Melbourne: They’ll travel as far east as Cockatoo if that’s where they’re needed.
West Melbourne: Wondering if they’ll go as far out as Werribee? Yes! They will!
If you’re looking for a local electrician near you, call on us.
We Want To Know How We Went
Have we come and gone, and this page is still open on your browser?
If you’re glad you called on us, please consider taking a little time to leave a review. Like most businesses in the modern era, our success relies on our reputation – both in person and online. When you add a Google review or rating, your feedback will help other Melbournites find an emergency electrician they can count on and you’ll help us recognise and reward our best contractors.
And, don’t forget to ask about our membership program the next time you need an emergency electrician, because we give our return customers special offers to thank them for their business!
Still Deciding? Check Out Our Glowing Reviews
Warning: Don’t Investigate Electrical Issues Yourself!
We get it: You might be a little impatient for your power to be restored. After all, our modern lives revolve around electricity being freely available.
But, as tempting as trying a little DIY electrical work may be, it really isn’t worth it!
Amateur electrical work can start a fire (now, or later when you’re not home!), wreck your expensive appliances, create deadly shock hazards, and even mess up future insurance payouts. So, your best bet is to call a fast, capable electrician:
- They’ll fix your problem quicker than you can Google a solution
- Their work is reliable in all kinds of weather
- You’ll keep yourself and your family safe
- They’re more affordable than the DIY route anyway!
Leave your electrical work to the professionals, after all, they live for this stuff!
I Want To Book 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Melbourne, What Do I Do?
Our call-out process is simple. If you’ve never needed to book an emergency tradesperson, you might be a little apprehensive about ringing. So, we’ll explain exactly how your phone call to us will play out:
- A courteous, professional operator will greet you: They’ll walk you through safety precautions and ask a few questions.
- You can book an emergency electrician: We’ll quote the call-out fee and let you know how far away they are.
- Your electrician will come ASAP: Don’t forget, if you ever have to wait more than an hour you get a $50 discount!
- Your electrical issue will be fixed: Your electrician will assess, quote, and fix your issue with a smile on their face.
Get Your Power Back Today!
We’ll have you enjoying all the luxuries of modern life again in no time at all.
Count on our network for fast, affordable and professional electric repairs.