24 Hour Emergency Electrician in Perth
Looking for an After Hours Electrician in Perth?
Don’t know who you can count on to get your power back up and running?
We have electricians on call 24 hours a day & 365 days a year, ready to service homes and businesses Perth-wide.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a tiny burnt fuse or are facing a major meltdown: You can always call us.
Fast fixes. Friendly faces. Fair prices.
That’s what we’re all about.
You’ve Got Friends In Power!
These days, we rely on electricity for just about every task we do: DIY projects, running the aircon (you know, the thing that makes your home liveable in summer), unwinding in front of the television in the evening – without power our everyday lives come to a grinding halt!
So, we understand that you just want your power problems to come to an end ASAP.
With one call, you can access instant help at any time:
- We’ll assess the situation: You tell us the symptoms, and we’ll tell you what to do next.
- You’ll receive a call-out quote: Know what it will cost to send a 24 hour emergency electrician to your property.
- A top-notch electrician will arrive within an hour: If you have to wait any longer than that, you can take $50 off your final bill!
If you want the comforts and conveniences of modern living back quickly, count on 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Perth.
Want The Best Emergency Electricians Perth Has To Offer?
Most people who need help from an emergency electrician spend a fair amount of time comparing electricians online. At 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Perth, we’ve done the running around for you and have partnered with the local electricians we know will:
- Do the job properly
- Work quickly
- Use the best tools and parts and;
- Treat you as a valued customer.
When you book with us, you can relax knowing that your property is the safe, respectful hands of an electrician who comes recommended by other electricians.
Straightforward, Fair Quotes
You don’t have to ignore a potentially dangerous electrical issues because you’re worried about the cost of repairs. We keep our prices reasonable and our billing structure simple, so that you’ll always know what to expect when it comes to your final bill.
The two things we charge our customers are:
- The call-out fee to get an after-hours electrician to your door +
- The repair bill, which includes parts and labour.
Plus, we offer all new customers a discount on their first bill. Just follow and share our social media to instantly unlock this offer!
To find out how to claim this offer, head over to our Policy Page.
No Job Is Too Big Or Too Small
Whether you need help with a simple task like fixing a tripped switch, or you are in crisis mode after a natural disaster has taken out your power, we will connect you with an electrician who has the tools and know-how to help you.
It doesn’t matter if your issue is residential, commercial, or industrial – we know exactly who to call.
Get in touch if you are having issues with:
- Power outages
- Automated systems
- Hot water systems
- Wiring and infrastructure
- Safety switches
- Water damage
- Data & communication systems
- Security systems
- Solar power
- Undiagnosed electrical faults
Not sure what’s going on? Our staff can help you pinpoint your issue over the phone and let you know if it needs immediate attention or can wait until tomorrow.
Your Electrician Will Be There In 1 Hour, Or You Get A $50 Discount
Every call-out business says they’ll arrive ASAP, but at 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Perth, we put our money where our mouth is.
If your electrician doesn’t make it to your home or business within an hour of your booking being completed, you’ll get a $50 discount on your final bill.
There’s no need to suffer for long. The sooner you call, the less time you’ll spend without power to your home or business!
We Send After-Hours Electricians Perth Wide
We connect people in all Perth suburbs with electricians. Our catchment area extends from Joondalup to Mandura, and captures all the postcodes in between.
For precise information on arrival times and call-out fees, just ask! We’ll let you know how far away your nearest, most affordable emergency electrician is.
We Eat Feedback For Breakfast!
Finding out how our customers rate the 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Perth service is an important part of our business. We want you to always be glad you called us!
If you’ve had a great experience, please tell others with a Facebook or Google review. By spreading the word, you’ll be doing us, and other Perth residents who need emergency electrical assistance a huge favour!
We’d also love to come back the next time you need electrical assistance, so be sure to ask about our membership program to unlock discounts and special offers only available to return customers.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Attention Amateur Electricians: Please Leave The Wiring Work To Us!
If there is someone in your home or business with their mind set on doing a little DIY electrical work, read this page to them!
Tinkering with electrical work when you don’t have the requisite licencing, training, or skill-set can have fatal consequences.
Risking life and limb so you don’t have to pay a repair bill just isn’t worth it.
Here are our top reasons to put down the pliers and pick up the phone:
- Electrical work presents shock and fire hazards
- Your efforts could actually make the problem worse
- Amateur electrical work could trigger legal and insurance problems
Let us find the right electrician for your job faster than you can say, “Where’s the electrical tape?”
How Do I Book 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Perth?
Great question! Getting an electrician to your door is easy.
Here’s how your initial call to us will go:
- We’ll pick up the phone: You can get ahold of us all day, every day (including public holidays).
- We’ll discuss your issue: Together we’ll troubleshoot to find the likely cause of your problem.
- You’ll get booked in: We’ll let you know when your electrician will arrive, and what the call-out will cost.
- Your electrician will attend: Don’t forget about our discount for waits that are longer than an hour!
- They’ll assess, quote, and fix: You’ll know what went wrong and how much it’ll cost before they start work.
Connect With An Expert Electrician Now!
Look no further for your fix.
We’ve got the emergency electrician you need.
Get in touch and we’ll make light work of your energy emergency!